Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Photoshoot....
This year I ordered the kids matchy matchy Christmas clothes. I've always wanted to do it, but never justified the money it would take. This year I had all these coupon codes for % off and free shipping, so I couldn't resist. And I'm so glad I didn't. Getting all 5 looking at the camera at once is tricky. The older 4 are great, but when you add the baby in the mix it throws something out of whack. We did get a few of them together that are okay. I was more pleased with the individual shots. I think Ethan should be on the cover of GQ. But that is just a mother's opinion. Shawn doesn't do too bad. And I am a great holder of the white sheet for the back drop. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
9 comments:
great pictures.. your kids are so cute and better not let ethan know that he is a stud...
I love the pictures! The matching outfits are way cute!
I love your pictures! I thought they were proffesional. Good job guys.
I almost got that skirt for Elsa but I didn't and have been kicking myself ever since.
DARLING!! I miss the whole fam tons! Landon looks so grown-up and I know you've heard it before, but keep an eye on Kennedy; what a babe!
What cute kids!! These are great pictures!
What beautiful kids! And you don't need a professional photographer--looks like you're married to one. I love their outfits--red is the color!
So worth it! Those pics are great!
My word, how old is Ethan again? Twenty two, twenty three?
These turned out AMAZING. Great pick on the outfits. What a beautiful picture of your children!
Post a Comment