Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kennedy's Two Babies....

I often think Kennedy thinks of Presley as her toy. She has a doll equal in size that even cries when it isn't being treated properly. Now she just likes to lay them together and watch. Sometimes Presley just holds the doll and amuses Kennedy.And other times Presley looks at the doll like this:I think it's funny that Kennedy has this take on her sister. I have to give her credit for being a good Mommy. She actually enjoys changing Presley's diaper, and even requests to do so. Nice. She is also very good at putting her in her pajama's when necessary. I can't wait until Presley is old enough to leave Kennedy in charge. Oh the freedom that will present me with. One day, one day.

5 comments:

Eric said...

Years ago when you and your younger siblings were closer to the same age as your kids are, Deb's oldest sister, Deanna, and others I suspect, would tell Deb it is the best time of her life. Being frazzled from chasing the little ones Deb didn't feel that it was such a great time! My point? Look at all of you now! You are all adults, take care of yourselves in addition to your own. We both look back to the time when you were all little with what...? awe maybe? How did we do it? How do you and Lyndsey do it? Yet, we did it, you all grew up, and now it seems like you all grew up very fast, with us at times even wishing you were little again. Not sure why....but that is the way it is.

Laci said...

I love Presley's face...So cute!

DeGooyer Family said...

That is the funniest, little face. =)

Jessica said...

SHe is so cute! What a great shot of her "kill this doll" face. Made my day.

Denise said...

Merry Christmas from one 'A Day In The Life' to another.

Your kids are super cute!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.