Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Blessing Day...
We blessed Presley on Sunday December 7th. I need to document it here since she doesn't have a baby book. (Remember folks, this is #5. She doesn't get one.) Shawn gave the blessing and the people in the circle were Bishop Eric Jewell, Bobby Fields, Brandon Jenson, Bryan Stringham, Ed Kemp, Bruce Coggins, Steve Salt, Evan Davis, and I believe that is all. She was beautiful in the gown she wore. My mom made it for Kennedy so I got to use it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
6 comments:
Jayne,
She is so cute. Congrats!!!
She is an angel at least on camera. Hope she is off camera too.
She is such a sweetie!! I love her little fuzzy hair
She's adorable. I can't wait to see her live!.... when you move to Salt Lake (or at least closer)
She's adorable! Uh, maybe this is really bad, but Adalin doesn't even have a baby book... It's harder than it looks! I definitely don't blame you at all!
I know I don't have to tell YOU how beautiful she is, but GOODNESS, Jayne! She is the most adorable baby girl EVER!!! I'm in awe at how quickly she is growing!
Post a Comment