Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Horsin' Around....

A few weeks ago our neighbors had a birthday party for their daughter who was turning 5. The surprise for the birthday girl was the renting of real horses to ride. Lucky for my kids, we were all invited and got to take part in this activity. I wasn't surprised when the older 3 hopped on and took their turn. I was, however, shocked when Landon donned the helmet and ran over to catch a ride. He kept saying, "I want to ride the lellow horse. The lellow one Mom." I figured he was just talk. Until I looked over at the owner hoisting him up and saw the giant grin on his little face. He loved it. He even rode twice. As did all the kids. Lovely. I really enjoy watching my kids experience new things. Especially when they are so nicely arranged by somebody else.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Isn't that the truth? ...arranged by somebody else.
Lucky kids, getting a couple horse rides!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.