Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Faux Hawk....

On Monday of last week, after Ethan was done eating breakfast, I said to him "let me comb your hair before the bus gets here." He usually complies. That particular morning he told me he wanted to do it himself. This is what the finished product was:He went from preppy to punk in one minute flat. I think it's funny. He was so proud of his new look. I attribute his desire to having his locks fashioned after a rock star to the video game guitar hero III. Ever since he got the game for his Wii he's done nothing but strum lyrics----with or without the guitar present. This weekend he was practicing playing while hanging upside down on the ottoman. Hard core rocker. He's informed us he'd really like to take electric guitar lessons now, because he is so good at playing these songs. He obviously doesn't lack confidence.

5 comments:

Charmayne said...

Isn't it great how they can be so into the music. Ian totally feels the music. Maybe Ethan will make you all millions one day. :)

Rhonda said...

Cool do dude! Logan and Atlin's hair is getting so long and they want it to look like Drakes from Drake and Josh. I hate this long hair phase all the boys are going through right now. I guess I like my boys clean cut...

Rischel said...

He is looking pretty slick. However, I must admit that I am a fan of your chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches a little more though.

Nicole said...

Love the look and love the ice cream sandwiches! :) Hope to see you around the neighborhood soon!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the hair! He is a handsome boy!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.