
A wonderful girl named Rachel J. has started teaching art lessons, so I enrolled Kennedy. She's only had one lesson, but I was very pleased with her experience. I mainly just want to expose her to the art world. She loves to draw and create things, this class is a way for her to do it with a little bit of direction. I, myself, have not one drop of artistic ability. My stick figures even look lame. She needs a real artists influence. This class is perfect for her to get a better feel for something she already loves to do.
Drawing a portrait of a leaf.
With fellow artist Alison.
7 comments:
It's adorable how she has her lips puckered while concentrating on that leaf.
I love the faces she is making, I can tell she is concentrating so hard. I'm also impressed with her work!
That's so cool! You should scan some of her drawings in and post them on your blog.
What a great experience for her at such a young age!!! She's lucky to have a mommy who gets her involved in these kinds of things :) I've always thought that her pictures were amazing for such a young age!!
How cute, what a fun idea.
She is such a little beauty! You are going to have your hands full in about 10 years.
That's so fun. What cute girls...
Post a Comment