You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
***funny that it says I find loud noises overwhelming---I think I'm the one overwhelming people with my loud voice!***
4 comments:
I'm coffee, but I can't get the little image to pop up so you'll have to look at my blog for the details--just pretend I didn't totally copy yours!
P.S. Vanilla has always been one of my favorites--I guess that explains why I like you so much. (I think that may have come across a bit creepy there, sorry about that.)
I'm Chocolate! Thanks for the fun quiz, Jayne! I hope you don't care - I posted this one on my blog.
Oh girls---I'm not that original. I of course stole it from one of my friends too!
Post a Comment