Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ombre.....

Kennedy told me a few months ago that she wanted an Ombre.  (I was hoping she didn't mean a Spanish male.  She didn't.)  It's actually a hairstyle.  Or a specific way to dye ones hair.  Where it goes from dark to light.  The pictures I saw made it look like someone had lightened their hair and let their roots grow out.  To each his own, right?  My friend Nikki happens to be a hairstylist.  She agreed to take on this task.  
This is Kennedy's before shot:
 During the process:

After:


Nikki did such a great job!  She blended it well.  It didn't look like the horrid pictures I had seen online. I loved it.  And decided I wanted it myself.  Only.  Kennedy and I having the same hairstyle?  Not.  Cool.  So.  I'll wait.  Probably until it's completely out of style.  I have to say that Kennedy looks way too grown up in these pictures.  She's growing up so fast.

No comments:

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.