Friday, May 18, 2012

Jackson's Paradise Park Field Trip.......

The entire second grade visited Paradise Park for a day of fun.  Paradise Park has learning centers that teach science, gold mining, miniature golf, a maze, and rock climbing.  I was able to go as a chaperon.  It's so fun to finally be able to volunteer at events like this because I don't have a new baby to contend with.
Our group started out with a science experiment involving s'mores.  They got to eat them when the estimation portion was over.





Miniature golf for a bit outside.

 Rock climbing was Jack's favorite part.  Not too surprising.  He rocks.  (no pun intended)



We had a picnic lunch outside under a pavilion and then spent some time running relays on the lawn before loading the bus to head home.

I love spending individual time with my kids and watching them interact with their peers.  They are only going to let me go on these field trips until they decide I'm not cool anymore.  Maybe they'll always think I'm cool.  But I doubt it.

No comments:

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.