Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pretty Ballerina....

Presley started what she calls "dancing class". 
She was so excited her first day to wear her "tippety-taps".  Her class does 15 minutes of tap, then they change their shoes and do ballet the last 15.  At first she was not enjoying the ballet part.  She would only go back in the room in ballet shoes if she could carry her tap shoes with her so they could "watch" her do ballet.  Silly girl.  The class recently had a parents watch day where we were allowed to go into the room and watch them up close.  Adorable.

I'm so glad I put her in this class.  I was hesitant at first.  But.  Since my friend Emma-Lee was the teacher she convinced me to do it.  There are only 3 in the class---including Presley.  Perfect size for this age group.  Maybe there will be a dancer to follow my footsteps?  When not in class you might find her still continuing to dance......

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.