Landon turned 6 this year. Hard to believe my little fuzzy boy is now a kindergartner.
Landon had a few friends over to play and celebrate with him. Most of them were girls. He loves the ladies.
Landon goes through various "super-hero" phases. Iron Man lasted the longest. The Green Lantern only lasted the week before his birthday, and only a few weeks after. Until the phase ended, this mask was worn everywhere. Except school. Masks aren't allowed.
Hilarious little man. We had cupcakes and ice cream with his friends before they went home.
I love this little guy. I think everyone that encounters him loves him. He is very sensitive and thoughtful. He does a really good job of taking care of Presley. He's also super smart. He's reading. A lot. Diary of a Wimpy Kid is his favorite series at the time. Most kids that read that series are in third grade. He idolizes his brother Jackson and because of that his feelings are often hurt by "older brother not wanting to deal with younger brother" issues. One day he was crying every 15 minutes. The tenth time he came into my room he climbed up on the bed next to me and cried saying, "I just cry too much!" So cute. And irresistible. Jackson can also get Landon laughing harder than anyone. His laugh is so contagious. The other night we were all eating dinner in Wendy's and Landon started belly laughing. His laughing cracked me up to the point I couldn't eat through all the laughing. What a fun little boy. I'm so glad he's mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment