Kennedy's fifth grade class put on a musical performance this year. The entire fifth grade participated. Kennedy had a small speaking part. And of course, she was the cutest one on stage.
Can you see her adorable little face? She's the one directly in front of the boy with the dark green shirt with the blue stripe across his chest. This is the portion where the group was singing as a whole. I didn't capture her speaking part.
Ethan also had a performance this year. His very first band concert. This year he plays percussion.
He's playing the bells. Isn't he the most enthusiastic band member ever? I love that I captured this particular expression on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment