Is anyone sensing a trend with this little princess?
Again, this face isn't one of remorse. Only of sadness that her activity was cut short. Sadly, this is the second cleaning of these exact walls. This time I enlisted helpers all armed with Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. What would my house look like without Mr. Clean?
Even worse? She's colored these exact same walls in Jackson's room two more times. That is after we rid our entire house of every writing utensil known to man. Who knows where she finds the ones she uses. On the bright side, my arm strength has improved from cleaning walls. I, however, prefer the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
2 comments:
WD40 works magic on crayon too.
Maybe...this is the beginning of her career as an artist! Melva
Post a Comment