When I arrived home the day before Mother's Day (I can't for the life of me remember where I was) it was to a clean house and these from Shawn:
Beautiful. And then on actual Mother's Day? Kennedy presented me breakfast in bed:
Yep. Made all by herself. From scratch. Mother's Day is changed forever now that I have a daughter old enough to take over my job. Happy Place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
3 comments:
yay for updates!! keep them coming! :) and what darling waffles. oh my I can't wait for that day... actually, if you could just send kennedy here that would be great.
Can Kennedy start training Jonnie? That waffle looks amazing!
Wow, that is so nice!! She did such a cute job with this. I'm so glad you updated by the way!
Post a Comment