Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Graduation Ceremonies....

For Landon, preschool is now just a fond memory.  After two years of learning at Sacred Heart Preschool Landon was dubbed smart (and old) enough to move on to bigger and better things.  Mrs. Carroll sure does know how to hold a celebration.  The theme was western this year and the room was decorated with these wanted posters:
The entire group gathered on stage to perform a few of their prized songs:

Then each child was handed a diploma from Mrs. Carroll herself.  Such a big moment in a little man's life.


Congratulations Landon.  Kindergarten will be lucky to have you. 

I guess I should say that out of all my children he is most excited (and ready) to move on.  He's been reading for the last year, and since he turned 5 last November he's been begging to get on the bus.  I think the early morning wake up call will be an eye opener to his little world.  But.  He's ready.  And so is his Mother. 

No comments:

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.