Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baking anyone?

We all know by now that Presley loooooves to get into things.  Especially when she feels nobody is paying attention.  One morning after a really hard workout I opted to take an exceptionally long hot shower.  Five full minutes instead of three.  And when I exited my bedroom I was greeted in the kitchen by this face:
Don't feel sorry for her.  Her tears were only because she came to the realization that her fun was over.  She feels little remorse for her adventures.  She had her fun.  And then I got to have my fun cleaning up all of her fun:

She's lucky she's so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear.....glad I showed up after you cleaned up that creation / MESS !

Natalie said...

FUN TIMES FOR ALL!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.