Sunday, April 10, 2011

Trampolines And Preschoolers....

Xtreme gymnastics (located 30 minutes west of us) has preschool Fridays where it's open gym for the under age 5 category. Perfect for my two little jumping beans. We gathered a few friends and headed over a couple of weeks ago. We loved it.
There were regular trampolines built into the ground. They seemed more bouncy than your run of the mill trampoline. (which my paranoid husband refuses to let us purchase....)


There were giant foam pits where you could either jump in from a trampoline, or launch yourself off a giant foam block. Both were frequently used.


Of course a snack break needed to occur to re-energize.


This was a cool slide they had running to the ground from the main floor. Presley wasn't tall enough to climb back out so I spent a lot of my time lifting her from below.



I'm glad I discovered this place. My couches needed this jumping outlet.

2 comments:

Matt said...

FUN!!!!!

Lyndsey said...

we have a similar place here that we just went too. I LOVE IT. Lily was not a fan... but max could have stayed allll day!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.