Monday, April 18, 2011

Science Everywhere.....

 If a typical husband walked through the door after work carrying this box in his arms:
most wives might panic.  Me?  Not so much.  The huge smile on his face was priceless.  I knew I couldn't intervene, so why try.  I knew something had sparked his interest.  Okay.  I admit I was a *little* afraid there might be a used body part entombed in this box as he stuck his hand in to retrieve the contents: 
I was completely relieved once he revealed there was only pellets of dry ice.  No stray organs.  

Then again.  Four careless hands near contents that could possibly cause them to lose a finger (or hand) if improperly handled?  Maybe I should've been a little more leery than I was.




After testing it in the sink Shawn put some pellets in an empty mountain dew bottle, took it outside, filled it with a little water, tightened the lid, and gave it a big toss over the deck.  It sounded like a gunshot.  And the kids squealed like it was Christmas morning.  Fabulous.  

No comments:

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.