The kids had never been in such a ginormous stadium before. They were in awe. And very well behaved. Presley had just barely started walking at this point in time and wasn't very confident in her ability, so she was easy breezy. (walking makes them so un-content when contained). She was in her "clapping" phase which fit in nicely with the crowd. I think she clapped the entire time we were there. Adorable.
I brought a bazillion snacks for our little crew. Still expected the typical "can I have that" demand for ten dollar cotton candy. But. Nobody whined for anything. It was unbelievable. And appreciated.




This stadium was built for kids. On one entire side they had miniature golf, a merry go round, batting practice, and a playground. Unbelievable. My kids were having a great time without even knowing these other things were an option. During the 5th inning we ventured over to the play area sans the husbands. They stayed in their seats watching the game.
This stadium was built for kids. On one entire side they had miniature golf, a merry go round, batting practice, and a playground. Unbelievable. My kids were having a great time without even knowing these other things were an option. During the 5th inning we ventured over to the play area sans the husbands. They stayed in their seats watching the game.
My kids each played 1 round of mini-golf, and then played on the play set. We made it back to our seats just in time for the fireworks show they happened to be putting on special for that night. Glorious. We had such a great time. As a family. An entire family. It's nice that Shawn can now participate in some of the fun he's been missing.
2 comments:
how does Shawn like hanging out with the family these days? I know he has missed out on a lot..so it is about time;)
What a fun night with the whole family and friends!! That little Presley is just a sweetheart!!! She's a beautiful little girl!! I am now getting the idea of not having a husband around like you during residency!! I'm lucky as I have my own built-in best friend though, cuz my mom lives with us now. But it's just not the same as Keith!
Have a great Thanksgiving:)
Post a Comment