Kennedy went as Frankenstein's bride. Her tutu was floor length and she looked perfect.

Too bad she isn't standing to show off my skills. (Can you tell I never make anything? And when I do and it turns out good, I'm proud).
The boys were Mario and Luigi. The night before the parties started, Ethan decided he wanted to be something different. Nope. Not this year. Remember the early planning? Next year we'll probably go back to the scramble. It adds more excitement.



I still put Presley in her costume and took a few snapshots. She loved it. She would dance a little jig. Then twirl too fast, get her feet caught, and fall. Over and over and over. I loved watching her. Oh. And she is supposed to be a bumble bee. I didn't get to making the antenna's yet. Next year. Next year.


After the kids got back from their pre-Halloween candy festivals, Presley discovered that the bags they were toting contained desirous objects. Like suckers. She found one on the floor. I watched her put it in her mouth with the wrapper. She left sucking on that. She returned to my room a few minutes later with the wrapper in one hand, the sucker in the other, and a huge grin. I said "Presley, you aren't supposed to have that...." and she turned and high tailed it out of my room so fast. I've never seen her little legs run. She was practically sprinting. How could I deny her after that? I put her in her high chair to finish.

She obviously fits in with the rest of my candy mongers. We have enough sugar to last us until next Halloween. If I'd keep my hands out of their buckets....
(Just so you know. Landon was IronMan. No surprise. And he's been wearing his costume since September. I tired of it. No photoshoot for little man. But he's still adorable. And I still love him, even though he isn't documented in this post.)
12 comments:
Love the tutus- girls are so fun! Boys too just in a different way- I just don't get to experience the girly stuff as much as I'd like! Also I can't remember if I gave you my email benstephand4@gmail.com -love reading your blog!
That Bride of Frankenstein is sooo cute. I wish I could convince my girls to start doing the scary Halloween-y things. I am tired OUT of Disney princesses! I'll have to show them these pictures, that even scary costumes can be cute!
And I am duly impressed with your planning ahead. Whoa.
darling tutus! i love that version and they are sooo cute (who knew they could be easy tomake too!) I swear next year i will be prepared..... why do we all get sick on holidays?
How cute are your kids? I'm so sorry you got sick!
Great pictures. Me & my roommate almost went as Mario & Luigi too. But where do you find overalls nowadays? I couldn't find any. I'm glad you did.
I went as a grumpy old fat guy....
The tutu's turned out perfect! The girls look darling. LOVE the Mario and Luigi duo.
J. what fun halloween pics. I especially love P's look, she is obviously in candy nirvana.
Mario and Luigi huH?! AWESOME!!! I will show Tyler he will absolutely love it! :)
Those look SO great! Everyone keeps saying how easy they are, I need to try.
first off. your kids are huge! Time is flying by and I wish we were closer.
Second, I will still be in the hall outside sephora with you...you better save me a seat!
They've all said all! :) Jayne your talent speaks volumes - :)
Post a Comment