Sunday, August 30, 2009

Privacy Please....

Too many horror stories over the past few weeks about blogs. And people stealing pictures and inappropriately using them. And stalking. Boo. I never thought it would come to this, but I'm going private. Yep. Now you'll have to log in to view my life happenings. And hear about the things I think about. I'm guessing that will deter some of you. Sorry about that. I know that I love to read blogs. All kinds. And a lot of them are people that have no idea I check up on them. So. Come out of the wood work people. If you really care to read about my life. I won't judge you. There is nothing worse than trying to read the blog of a sister of a friend and getting the old "you are not invited to read this blog" memo. Shoot me an email and I'll add you to the invitee list. Think of it as one great big party and you are getting the invitation. But only if you want to come. eansie2005@yahoo.com

25 comments:

K.E.N said...

Pick me! Pick me! I want to be invited.

Lflinders said...

Please include me. I think you have my email

Tisha said...

sign me up!

Natalie said...

natj621@msn.com
Please!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I want to come!
muchwisor@att.net

Ann Michelle said...

I would like an invite!!

trish said...

I do the same thing! Your (funny)blog totally makes my day sometimes! please include me. rndllfam@sssnet.com

Syd said...

I still wanna read your blog. And now I am curious about the stories, I noticed a bunch of my friends going private this week....hmm....email me at yyendyss at yahoo dot com. Thanks Jayne!

rebecca said...

Me too please :) rebecca.lutter@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I love reading your blog! hppi.go.lucki@gmail.com

Lyndsey said...

you had better add me...:)

Erin said...

Jayne, please add me! erinwhatley@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Please add me! :)

nmarsh77@gmail.com

The Wilkins' said...

I guess the truth had to come out one of these days. I enjoy reading your blog, so please invite me!
katecanskate(at)hotmail(dot)com

Becca said...

Oh! Pick me! Pick Me!

valerie said...

Yes, I've been reading your blog. I would love and invite too.
valerieconverse@hotmail.com

nicole said...

I'm in right?
njmwin at hotmail dot com

Katherine said...

Me please

camery said...

I am slightly mortified to be asking to be added. I THINK you might know who I am...but if not, I can provide references. :) I just love reading your blog, and would love to be invited to continue stalking.

Camery
Camery88@yahoo.com

HeatherWasHere said...

Can I come?
hmhmiller@gmail.com

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Love to keep in touch!!
tm_rasmussen@msn.com

Rebecca Pierce said...

I am too. Just haven't posted about it yet. Please add me! rebeccapierce2001@hotmail.com

Sara said...

i'd love an invite if you go private!
sarajoyner@gmail

Jaime said...

I would love an invite Jayne! I love reading your blog, it makes me laugh and cheers me up.

jandjwendling@gmail.com

Audrey said...

I just saw this!!! Phew, I guess I'm in time. Please, please add me to your list: apetersen23@gmail.com

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.