Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet Arrival....

Home. I love it. Everything I was irritated by when I left I now cherish. (Including Shawn) It was a long three weeks. And what seemed to be a much longer drive. I'll write about my adventures soon. But for now? I have to watch 4 DVR'd episodes of the Closer, do laundry, pay bills, and detox my children from all the fun they've had. And sleep. Catch up on copious amounts of sleep that I lost while sharing a bed with my adorable little sister Katelyn.

6 comments:

DeGooyer Family said...

Hope your trip home was OK - miss you! =)

Rhonda said...

I am so glad you made it home safely...I have been thinking about you ever since you left. the boys are wishing they had a few more days with their cousins. We need to come visit.

Danelle said...

Glad you made it home safely. And that you were able to have such a terrific amount of time with your family. Someone knew what they were talking about when they coined the phrase, "Home Sweet Home."

I have a feeling I'll be missing that feeling in a week or so...I'm off to school in the big city while my little home gets rented out to a friend of mine. I will miss it all, but I'm so glad for the opportunity.

Becca said...

I'm just glad that I got to be a little part of your adventure! Welcome home---or at least to your home!

Us Lochers said...

It was fun seeing all of you. I'm glad we made you stay longer than originally intended.... hope your mom doesn't hate us...

Jenny said...

I think I would find reason to watch the 4 episodes 2x just to avoid the laundry. I'm glad you made it home safe and sound.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.