Thursday, August 20, 2009

Babes in Photos...

Raquel sent me the pictures she took on our "girls night out" at the Gateway Mall. Me, Lacie, Karen, Tisha, Natalie, Jenny. And Raquel up front. What a bunch of babes. Collectively we have 24 children. Raquel and I own almost 1/2. Out of Control.
Karen, Me, Lacie, Tisha, Natalie, Raquel. Jenny left before we got ice cream.
Ice cream employee in the background, as promised.Tisha, Raquel, Me. Man. I think I need botox. Or just some serious sleep.
Lacie, Raquel.

Natalie, Karen. With feet that were in pain.

Jayne, Natalie. This one was with my camera phone. Not bad. And I figured out how to load it on this thing all by myself. Thanks girls for the fun night. Let's do it again sometime.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Yep Hot babes for sure.
Gawk....I really am a milking machine right now.
Jayne I miss you more than ever. I don't feel like we got enough serious talking in...like bras, pedis, running, husbands and all else that fills our conversation.
I really am making a trip down this winter to break up the daily grind of winter.

jayne said...

Yeah!! Visit anytime. We can head to the cheesecake factory and gab for hours. Enough that we'll have to eat dessert twice!

heidi k said...

Looks like fun!! Wish I could have made it.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.