I have to say she is also the cutest in her class. The play is about all these mixed up nursery rhyme characters missing some food. Kennedy is the lead detective on the case "Web". Being a teacher I have to give some serious credit to the teacher of the second grade class that was able to pull this off. Hours of preparation. Every kid had every line memorized to perfection. Quite enjoyable for us parents to view.


Kennedy loved school this year. Her teacher really was amazing. She had a way with Kennedy that just made me love her. Kennedy made her this candy bar poster to give her on the last day of school.

I just realized this is the one Ethan made his teacher. Whom we loved just as dearly. We are all going to miss this little school district they have tucked away neatly in this little town. Hopefully we will be just as blessed with our new schools.
I just realized this is the one Ethan made his teacher. Whom we loved just as dearly. We are all going to miss this little school district they have tucked away neatly in this little town. Hopefully we will be just as blessed with our new schools.
5 comments:
We're headed to Ryanna's end of the year performance tonight. Not so much a play as a musical it appears. She's going to put on about 45 different songs with actions. At least I'll get to see them all since she's so short she's always in front.
My daughter is the cutest one in her class too! What a coincidence!
This is a children's book. We just read it in our house! It is pretty funny. We love Margie Palantini books. Way to go Kennedy!
Man, I've never been more tempted to become a teacher in my life. I want one of those posters! Yum.
Great job in the play Kennedy.
I love the candy bar poster idea to thanks the teachers--we still have 10 more days of school so I think I'll use it!
Congrats. to Kennedy on her play!
Way to go Kennedy! Love the poster!
Post a Comment