Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Personality....

Presley is starting to show some serious personality. She is still a very laid back gal, but now she has places to be and things to do.

She gives new meaning to jewelry. Especially in the nasal region.

And helping Dad is as much fun as going to Disneyland. Especially when she gets to "hold" his calculator and pen.

Shawn and I are just loving this age. Personality shining without the back-talk. And small enough to tote without a struggle. Lovely.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

OH my she is a DOLL! I am so excitted to get pictures of her and lily together. THey may be the ony cousins on the Thomas side to ever be this close in age. Good work shawn on the roses.

Laurissa said...

Yes having plenty of "back-talking" older kids sure puts that youngest one in a nice perspective! I hope those cheerios aren't a sign of her future teenage inclinations.

Audrey said...

I'm starting to see her look more and more like your other kids. She's sooo cute. Eli is right behind her in age and you're right, this stage is a beautiful one. So interactive and cute.

katelyn said...

her hair looks darker and thicker since i was last there! such cute sweet cheeks.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.