They each took turns showing us their "tricks". First up---crawling over, then under. Then back again.

I learned a few things at this circus. I learned that Jack is shy in large group situations. He shies away from performing. I also learned that he's old enough to know it's socially unacceptable to pick your nose in public. Especially in front of large groups of people focusing solely on you. But, it's okay if you disguise what you are doing.
I'm on to you Jack. You sneaky little puppy. And I love that about you.
Next up, jumping "over" the hoop. Through the hoop might have been too dangerous. Even though I'm sure these puppies were up for the challenge.
I learned a few things at this circus. I learned that Jack is shy in large group situations. He shies away from performing. I also learned that he's old enough to know it's socially unacceptable to pick your nose in public. Especially in front of large groups of people focusing solely on you. But, it's okay if you disguise what you are doing.
2 comments:
he is the cutest little puppy i have ever seen!
We loved the Votec circus.
Here we are back in town....love that song!
Post a Comment