Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh, So Tired.....

I realize I'm a slacker at blogging lately. It used to be that when I saw things, or thought them, I'd run to the computer to put it into words. As of late? Every time I have a few minutes to myself to think something, I'm too tired to go all the way down the stairs to where the computer is located. I guess I'm also too tired to really think about stuff. We play outside. A Lot. I'm chasing 4 kids and trying to keep them entertained enough that they forget about fighting with each other. Laying in bed at night when they are tucked in seems so much more appealing to me than trying to think of coherent sentences to type. My 2 year old seems to be suffering a little also. He's going to bed late, and rising earlier than he should just so he doesn't miss anything exciting. Last week he came into my bedroom while I was folding clothes and told me he was poopy. I told him to go get a diaper and the wipes and I'd change him. After 20 minutes of him being gone I started to wonder. I found him on the floor next to the wipes, with a diaper sitting on top ready to be changed. Only he was sound asleep. I covered him with a blanket and then used the situation as a photo op. Too cute.

Poor guy needs more sleep. So does his mother. Only his mother could use 23 out of the 24 hours in a day to snooze. Pregnancy definitely takes it's toll. On a brighter note, only 2 months left of being the actual home to this little girl. I'm excited for her to move out into the world. I feel like I've been pregnant for a year already. Soon. Very soon. And I'll try to start blogging more. The nesting phase should hit soon. Either I'll start blogging all about our summer, or I'll start scrubbing crevices in my house. Maybe I'll even do both. But don't count on either.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

so glad to hear from you again stranger;) I am sorry you are so pregnant..I remember how miserable it is...i don't know how you do it!

We missed you guys at the family reunion.

Becca said...

I've been missing you and your words. I'm sorry that the computer is oh so far away, but we love hearing what you have to say. Good luck with the next two months-if you want me to, I'll lie and tell you that the last 2 months are the easiest;-)

Natalie said...

Poor, darling Landon! I'm so glad you captured the photo-op!

Sarah said...

That is so funny. I love it when they fall asleep on the floor. What a cute kid.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.