Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lame-O...

My kids find the stupidest things to fight about. Especially when there is nothing really good to fight about. Ridiculous. Like just a few minutes ago on the way home. The fight? Who's nose hairs were the longest. Yep. Nose hair. Ethan convinced the group that the more nose hair you had the better your sense of smell. Of course they all bought into it and immediately started in on the "by the time I'm in Jr. High mine will be down to my knees". Ethan wanted to prove that Kennedy was in no way going to ever have nose hair that long by trying to get me into the conversation. I just told Ethan that if her nose hairs ever did get that long we'd just braid them and add pretty bows. Lame-o. Why is it that they feel the need to make up stuff to fight about when there is no reason to fight in the first place? Must be my punishment for doing the same thing with my siblings when I was younger. Payback.

4 comments:

Kao said...

Hi, this is Kaori, Ian's wife. He says to say hi. Thanks for your comment on our blog. What a small world! The Cains and Cutlers live in our neighborhood. Ian is doing an anesthesia residency as well. Congrats on baby #5!

Rischel said...

Hey, where do you get your baby counter??

Tisha said...

That is hilarious! I am glad I am not the only one who has to endure those pointless arguments

Anonymous said...

Iam finding this to be a summer thing. I think they have too much time together. Sometimes I make them have alone time so I can have a little break from being referee.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.