Monday, June 23, 2008
I'm Bringin' Sexy Back....
It's official. I'm well on my way to breaking records as far as weight gain is concerned. I've just reached the maximum weight I was the day I delivered my last child. Not really an issue unless you consider the fact that I have 11 weeks left of this pregnancy. Yep. 11 weeks. It kind of frightens me a little. Not the "now". But the "after". It's hard to lose pregnancy pounds. I've always done it, and of course I'll do it this time. It's just going to be that much harder. I have curbed my nightly binging, and am even trying to exercise once in awhile. I believe I'm officially past that point though. It's only going to be gain, gain, gain from here on out. I need to live with it. Shawn makes it pretty easy. Like when I'm reclined and reading a book and he just stands there looking at me. I say "what?". He says "your sexy!". He still grabs my ever-growing booty every time we pass in the hall. I've heard other women say they don't think their husbands are attracted to them when they are pregnant. I truly don't know if he cares how large I am. If he does, he could win academy awards for his acting ability. I know I'm big. I know I'm truly not sports illustrated cover worthy. But Shawn makes me feel like I am. I hope my young boys are paying attention to how their father treats me. If they are listening and watching then one day their wives will be able to reap the rewards they are entitled to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
12 comments:
Jayne, I am sure you look beautiful. I feel sorry for anyone whose husband finds them less attractive when pregnant. If anything--mine finds me more attractive then.
What a man!
I taught him everything he knows;)
Even though I haven't seen you in a few weeks, I'm sure you look gorgeous as always!!!
Amen, sister. Way to go Shawn, I love it.
You're reminding me of one of the many reasons I hate being pregnant. grrr.... not looking forward that eventual day again....
I think that is the coolest thing I've ever heard! Hey - if your man thinks you're sexy, then who on earth cares, right?!
You are beautiful! Hey it must be true if Shawn says you are sexy, because he seems to give all the facts.
Oh I sent Shawn an email saying I had a blog so he could tell you, but then again you get to see him as often as a convicted fellon. Ha ha.
That is something I remember about Shawn from the early years of your marriage. I remember you saying how he thought you were every bit as beautiful as Cindy Crawford. You thought he was delusional, but regardless, it is a great way for him to see you! So many men would be pestering about the weight gain and stressing about your food intake, so it is a good thing you are grateful for his perspective!
That post made me laugh! I love how ever since one of the first times I met you, you told me that Shawn grabs your butt all the time... I think its great that he still does and that he always will! I told Adam that he does this and now he gives me a good grab every once and a while. It's a great feeling! I love it! And you will drop the pounds, don't worry!
I have to say, if my Shawn were grabbing my butt, I would at least ask him to wait till I could flex and "try" to firm my wiggle. Jayne this is a crack up. Enjoy the growth, and forget the work outs.
That is awesome!! (the Shawn part of course). I am sure you look great Jayne. Try not to worry and enjoy the miracle of life.
Post a Comment