The fridge: 
The sink:
I don't particularly like this sink. Maybe if I'd scrub it really good so it sparkled I might. But, in reality, it's kind of been the vain of my existence since we've lived here. To the right of the faucet is supposed to be a soap dispenser. It lasted 6 months before part of the inside corroded and the soap that was coming out looked like sludge. I've since opted for Bath and Body Works yummy scented soap. Also the disposal issue. This is the real problem with the sink. I'm sure the plumber that installed the thing was inebriated. Whenever I turn the disposal on, everything shoots out the left side of the sink. Before I ever turn it on I have to plug up the left side and then stretch as far as my arm will go to flip the switch. Ridiculous for a new house to have this issue. Even more ridiculous that after almost 3 years we still haven't fixed it.
The toilet:
What my kids are doing right now....
My favorite room(s)...
This is my other favorite room. Or place rather. Nothing like soaking in a jetted tub with a good book after the kids are in bed. This is the only place I feel I can lock the door and hang out for awhile. The kids still bang away outside, but they can't get in. Maybe in our next house I'll have this room sound-proofed. Hmm....
My closet....
My favorite pair of shoes:
This one varies. But these are my staples. The brown one's on the left go with everything brown. The asics in the middle are worn everyday for at least 1 hour while I decompress on the treadmill. The one's on the right I recently bought but my swollen feet no longer agree with them. Once this baby is born I know they will be worn a lot. Truth of the matter is, now that it's summer I'm only seen in flip-flops. See my last post for a picture of my two favorite pairs.
Dream Vacation:
Hawaii. I've never been, but I'm sure it's fabulous. Hopefully I'll make it in the next few years. Also Disney world or Disneyland. I'm not picky. We've told the kids February 2010 we'll make the journey. Hopefully it will really happen. I guess I don't really have a true dream vacation. To me, anywhere that I don't live, I don't have to cook, the kids are fully entertained, and I'm having a great time is considered a vacation. (Shawn, ignore that last part. Focus on the 1st two only).
Hawaii. I've never been, but I'm sure it's fabulous. Hopefully I'll make it in the next few years. Also Disney world or Disneyland. I'm not picky. We've told the kids February 2010 we'll make the journey. Hopefully it will really happen. I guess I don't really have a true dream vacation. To me, anywhere that I don't live, I don't have to cook, the kids are fully entertained, and I'm having a great time is considered a vacation. (Shawn, ignore that last part. Focus on the 1st two only). I don't know who to tag. How about the girls I know that just moved so I can see their new places. You know who you are.
3 comments:
That was my favorite tag I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing!
I'm coveting a soak and a good read in your bathroom! Good thing I'm melting away in the heat so the sight of your tub didn't completely depress me :)
Thanks for sharing! I love this tag, it is a little glimpse into your life! I would love to trade your stainless sink for my white one...whatever it is...porcelein...it is horribly hard to keep white!
Post a Comment