Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reality Check....

I think I might need to curb my television viewing as I dose off to sleep at night. Ryan Sheckler narrated my dream last night. Before every event occurred I heard him voice his innermost thoughts. I did, however, become one of the finalists on the biggest loser. Pregnant and everything. I managed to somehow avoid any meal plan or exercise regime and be one of the 4 finalists. Kelly, one of the other finalists, announced her pregnancy while we were stretching. She is due in 13 days. Her pregnancy caused a lot of commotion. Producers, trainers, and anyone else involved was panicked with the thought of a law suit should any complications arise due to her vigorous exercise routine the last 5 months. I was just ticked that she didn't even look pregnant and I'm due 5 months after her. Good thing I managed to avoid the hubbub surrounding her. Last night wasn't so bad, being a finalist and all. It was the night before when the Bachelor chose not to hand me the rose that devastated me. Who would've thought he wasn't into pregnant married women with 4 kids? Was I not pretty enough? Funny enough? Was 5 children and an extra husband not in his life plan? I actually woke myself up crying. I apparently was more attached to this man-without-a-face than I thought. I'm not about to analyze these dreams like a psychologist would, though it would be easy to see I'm insecure about my size and I feel like my husband isn't around enough. Maybe I should continue to watch right before sleep. These dreams are actually kind of entertaining. If I'm not the one getting sent home early.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Hilarious! Back in the days when Andrew and Ethan were babies, I frequently dreamed that I was part of Beverly Hills 90210--I woke up crying when Brandon and I broke up--that was a bad day. What can I say, it was on during nap time!

Natalie said...

SUPER FUNNY! We won't need to watch reality tv anymore if you can keep these coming!

Tif Sweeney said...

This is cracking me up!!!

Charmayne said...

Gotta love it! What a laugh. I love Biggest Loser but I have to admit I never have any exciting dreams~ever! What does that say about me???

rebecca said...

Another reason you are my friend :) We have the same kinds of dreams about the same t.v. shows :) Your posts always make me laugh!!!!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.