For Easter the kids each received a kite in their basket. I figured they wouldn't make it out of the package until May, but a few days in March surprised us and the wind speed and temperature rallied together to make the perfect kite flying day. I loved watching this year since Ethan and Kennedy are both able to do it by themselves. In the past it's been them watching me do the actual flying. It was a nice change. Jack and Landon busied themselves with other outside activities claiming their kites were "broken" because they weren't flying like they were supposed to. Fine by me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
2 comments:
Is this the kite flying trip where I was talking to you?
Yep, sure was. Now you can see what I was doing instead of just hearing.
Post a Comment