Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
This blog is all about me and my little family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am.
5 comments:
Ok what cute cute boys. Tell Shawn that Jack almost looks like him in that picture!! I found this blog that has a ticker for the baby in your belly to put on your blog that will show us how many more days you have. Kinda fun.
http://somethingsclever.blogspot.com/search/label/sewing%2Fcraftiness
A LOT GQ-love it!
Very cute. Also, I would like to know if this baby is a boy or girl!! When is that appt.?
I'm kind of waiting for Shawn to be home the 3rd week of may to find out the gender. I might not be able to make it that long, but that is the thought today anyway.
Wow, they've grown up so much since we left !! Soooooo GQ :) Watch out girls!!!!
Post a Comment