Friday, April 4, 2008
Landon's Girl....
Landon has a girlfriend. Funny thing is, she is the younger sister of the girl Jack can't get enough of. I love to have these two girls over to play because then both my boys are occupied with fun. Last week we had them both over and the little ones pretty much just followed the older two around. Yesterday when they were over, however, the little two did their own thing. It was fun to watch 2 year olds interacting in their own little games. I have to say that my boys have pretty good taste when it comes to their ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
6 comments:
How cute are they--it's like a mini date! I love seeing 2 year olds interact, they totally crack me up!
What the? Jonnie will be heart broken!
A perfect first date. Anything involving Cadbury eggs is perfect in my eyes.
Those two are the cutest little two year olds! Landon just looks so happy to be there with her :)
I thought we reserved Landon for Bekah...
Happy Birthday to you :)
Post a Comment