Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Which Friend are You?

I LOVE friends. I was sad to see it go off the air, but realized it needed to. I found this quiz on some random blog and needed to take it. I think it summed me up quite nicely. Which friend are you? (Quiz at brainfall.com)

You are part Monica. You have a go-all-out nature. Your friends better watch out, because you play to win. Also, when it comes to order and cleanliness, you're a bit obsessive compulsive. Your best trait, however, is your thoughtfulness. You go to great lengths to care for your friends.
You are part Ross. You're intelligent and adored by your parents. However, your lack of social skills causes you to talk too much and try too hard. While your friends pick on you for your nerdiness, they better watch our for your rage.
(When did I turn into one of these take-a-quiz girls anyway)

10 comments:

Katherine said...

I love Ross. He is so funny. I'm so glad you're part Ross. I hope when I take the quiz I score a little bit of Ross.

Susan said...

Ok, I was Ross--I wanted to be Monica. I took some of the other quizzes too. I was Bree on the Desperate Housewives one.

Anonymous said...

I was part Monica and Part Chandler. I don't know why I am sitting here taking these quizes when I should be doing laundry. O yes I do...it's a lot more entertaining!
Thanks jayne

Lacey Guy said...

I loved Friends! We even saw their "apartment" when we were in NYC, the outside shots they use in the show. (Its in Greenwich Village at the corner of Grove and Bedford!)

Jill said...

You are Chandler. You're funny and that's why people like to have you around. You're also a great friend, and when someone you care about is in trouble, they know to come to you for some level-headed advice followed by some sharp sarcasm.

Abby said...

Jayne, I got the same result as you did - we must be m.f.e.o. (made for each other). Thanks, this was brainless fun. Yeah, WHY am I doing these quiz things, anyway?! Anything to take me away from the housework, I guess!

Tisha said...

I am all Monica, I was hoping for a little bit of Ross, but all I got was Monica. Thanks for the fun quiz.

Tif Sweeney said...

I got all Monica as well! Doesn't surprise me though!! I'm a little OCD in many ways!! :)

Jodie B. said...

I was a Monica as well but it really surprised me because I hate to clean!! I can't figure out how to upload it to my blog- help me Jayne!!!

Sheen said...

I'm one of those take-a-quiz girls... it's way too addicting, kind of embarrassing and definitely trivial. And yet, somehow I've wasted hours of my life on them.

I'm Chandler, by the way.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.