Thursday, September 6, 2007

SWAT team..

Flies are infesting our home. The kids leave the door to the garage open when they head outside to play leaving ample opportunity for the pests to enter my domain. I am horrible at killing the things. I can swat for 30 minutes and maybe hit one. Kennedy told me I was a failure. Her words, not mine. Ethan happens to be a very good aim. He told me that when I'm able to hit 7 flies in a row then I can be a member of the "swat-team". "Until then, you can only wish Mom". Lucky for me the people that have achieved "swat-team" status (Ethan & Jack) live in my house and take care of the little buggers for me.

7 comments:

The Posse said...

How cute. I love it... the swat team. I don't think you're a failure Jayne... ;) That's too funny that she said that. I can just picture her shaking her head in disappointment.

Us Lochers said...

Maybe one day you'll make the cut?

Rischel said...

Jayne,
YOu have the cutest kids and they totally have a lot of "Thomas" in them. I couldn't help but read one of your blogs about you doing Weight Watchers. ANyway, email me some motivation........PLEASE.my mom has been doing it for a while and dropped about 35 pounds. ryrischlaw@gmail.com

Deeanna said...

I love the picture...Swatting mosquitos (not flies) has become Dusty's favortie pasttime as of late! Can't wait for cooler weather.

Becca said...

I think that Ethan has been clever like that ever since he learned how to talk--I bet he cracks you up every day! Also, if it makes you feel better, I too am a failure in that particular area.

DeGooyer Family said...

We are having the same problem (due to the same reason), but I don't have a fly-swatter - guess I better make a trip to Wal-Mart. Cute photo of Ethan - he's such a charmer!

Melissa said...

Ethan is So cute. I love that kid! He is SO smart too, not to mention, hilarious.

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.