Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shawn's Job Description....

9 comments:

Jill said...

That is soooo funny! Jordan is doing his anesthesiology rotation right now. The people he is shadowing do surgeries only. I am going to have to show him this he will get a good laugh.

Katherine said...

Hilarious!

Ashley, Bobby and I are all sitting here together and we laughed so hard!! Thanks for posting!

"Once upon a time I took pride in my job..."

Hilarious!

rebecca said...

That was great! I love that last line, too :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

So funny! I sent it to my brother -since he has the same job! =) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jayne,
I don't know if you remember the Winwards from the Kirksville days but I remember you! I clicked on your link from Pam's page and have lurked a little and from what I've seen your blog is lots of fun. Today, I must delurk because that video is just too funny. John is doing an anesthesia residency too and he got a good chuckle out of the video.

Anonymous said...

Good one! I will have to show Mark.

Melissa said...

hehe

Not too bad of a job for $xxx,xxx per year, eh? I should fianlly convince Adam to just do anesthesia, piece of cake, right?

Tisha said...

Jayne,
Hysterical. Dave is doing surgery this month and has been complaining about the music in the O.R. Maybe I should have him talk to the anestisilogiest :) I was laughing so hard, my kids came in to see what was so funny.

Anonymous said...

I seriously had to wake Justin up just so he could listen to it! Way too funny!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.