Sunday, September 2, 2007
Lazy Sundays......
I'm bored. I've been through all my regular blogs---twice. I've checked my email---three times. I've read everything on myfamily at least 4 times. Shawn is gone, and my kids need attention. I don't really want to give it right now. I should probably go make dinner, but it's no fun when Shawn isn't home to eat it. I'm trying to count weight watcher points which makes the thought of dinner even less appealing to make. Wow, it's only been 3 minutes since the last fight broke out. The fights are getting closer together which means I better feed them before they totally destroy one another. Maybe we'll head to the park just to get out of the house.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
7 comments:
I'm sorry Jayne. If Brett weren't leaving tomorrow for a month I'd come over and chat... Is Shawn out of town?
Oh i totally hear you my hubby is at work today and the two younger boys are roaming the neighborhood arent you glad we dont live close to you.
Why the heck are you on weight watchers girl?!
Ah, Sundays. I hear only half your pain, as I only have 2 kids. Shall I stop there then? ;)
Oh I feel your pain. Dave's on call tonight, even worse on a 3 day weekend, so no school when he's home post call sleeping.
I hear ya. My sister and brother in law just left and I am throughly annoyed by them.. Now I am looking at blogs over and over again trying to remember why in the world I wanted to move closer to family (well Jordan's family not mine!)
Oh and can I just say you look awesome! You don't need weight watchers, your perfect!
Wow, you sound like me... every day... Plus, I basically stop eating real food when Derek's not around. I've unintentionally lost weight just because it's no fun to cook for people (ok one 3 year old) who doesn't want anything but noodles!
Speaking of weight watchers I made your Chocolate pumpkin muffins from the SAA cookbook yesturday. The ones that are only 3 points. They were so yummy I ate 3 last night.
Post a Comment