I told Jack to go get dressed because we needed to go to Walmart to get stuff for dinner. I saw him run buck-naked from the bathroom with his underwear on his head. I figured he just put it there so he wouldn't lose it when it was time to put it on. When he emerged moments later fully dressed still donning the hat, I checked to make sure he was wearing another pair in the proper location. He was. He told me he just felt like wearing underwear on his head that day. We piled in the car. I'm past caring what other people think of me and had no problems with the head ware in Walmart. He removed it before actually getting into the store. He said it wasn't as comfortable as he thought it would be. What a character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
10 comments:
I love that you were going to let him go in like that. And the Coolest Mom Ever Award goes to...
Don't you wish we could have had the whole "I don't care what anyone thinks of me" earlier in life.. It sure would have made life easier. Now instead we just get to use that attitude to help ruin our children's lives--isn't motherhood fun!
Roo's on the head are the best hats. Ian finds all sorts of uses for them besides the obvious ones. Oh, and to answer your question Jayne ~ I think I cursed myself by leaving that blog title. This past month has been a crazzzzzzzzeeeeeee one. But I will be back to blogging in a couple of days. I have a month to catch up on! Have a good one!
I like it...maybe it will start a new fashion trend! Who knows? :o)
He looks so cute, even with underwear on his head, he's adorable.
That made me laugh out loud. Not many thigns make me do that.
Lol... imagine that...
Are you sure they were clean ones? What a doll!
got to love Jackson. He cracks me up, I would have loved to spot a kid with underwear on their head in Wal-MART.
Jayne, our kids really are personality twins...I have a picture from last week with Emma wearing her shorts on her head and her shirt around her waist! I made her change before we left the house, I'm not a cool mom like you!
Post a Comment