Finally the teacher was seen walking towards us. She unlocked the door and we were allowed to actually enter the building. Jack couldn't put his backpack in his cubby fast enough. He has 2 nametags to choose from----1 with Jack, and 1 with Jackson. He couldn't decide on back-to-school-night which one he would like to be called, so his teacher made him 2. He decided he'd be Jackson for the first day. He kissed me goodbye, and I left. Wow. My 3rd child is now in school. When did these kids grow up?
He had a great day. The next day he wasn't ready to go until 8:15, so he was getting closer to the correct time. He also told me that I didn't need to walk him in to school because he could go by himself. I told him it was the rule for me to walk him in. He also thinks he should get to go all day like Ethan and Kennedy and is pretty ticked they won't accomodate his wishes. I guess I never need to worry about this particular child living with me when he's 25. I just hope he sticks around my house long enough to finish elementary school......
8 comments:
oh how funny
what a cute kiddo
definetly a little man
Yayj!!! I'm so excited he finall has gotten to start school! I know he(and you) have been ready for this day for awhile now :) I sure miss that cutie!
My kids are just like yours! No troubles leaving mom in our house. It is times like the first day of school that I just kinda wish they would miss me a little bit!
Jackson looks so excited to start school. What a cutie!! Wow 3 kids in school and only 1 at home. That must be soooooo nice!
How cute he is such a doll!
man, i stinking love that boy. seriously. i keep thinking about our last night in idaho falls how he kept sneaking out of bed to snuggle with charlie and i on the hammack. ahhhhh.
Jack reminds me of me, so intelligent, cute, independent.....He might even look a bit like me! Or is it Charlie who he resembles?
It's both of you---aren't you of the same mold?
Post a Comment