Landon has found joy in the phone. Jack has an old cell phone he picked up somewhere and Landon thinks it's real. He'll talk on it for hours. He has this crinkle in his forehead he gets when he talks like the person on the other end is saying something worthy of serious concentration. The phone call I caught on camera was probably a wrong number because he answered, said goodbye, then hung up. I imagine he thinks when I talk on the phone I'm conversing with myself. Maybe I am sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
2 comments:
Wow! That cute Landon looks so old!! Karson keeps saying, "Mom, again, again." He obviously is excited that someone else enjoys talking on a cell phone as much as he does.
I love the look on his face when he is finished. He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment