I decided I needed to document some of her other artwork. This next picture is one she drew 2 years ago but I saved it because it is priceless. It's a picture for Shawn of Shawn. Notice the patient in the bed, the stethoscope around his neck, and the cutest part? The money in his hand. Every day Shawn tells the kids he has to go to work to make the money we spend, not because he wants to be away from them. This picture is how she sees her dad. Adorable. (click on the picture to see enlarged version).

She also loves to draw pictures of things she knows well. Like Spongebob and his pet Gary. And her version of a bird in flight.
She also loves to draw pictures of things she knows well. Like Spongebob and his pet Gary. And her version of a bird in flight.
I love to see her creations. Not because I think she will be the next Picasso, but because it's her mind on paper. She often draws what she thinks about. I hope she continues in this direction and starts to develop into a talent something she loves to do.
4 comments:
Very nice pictures. I love the one of Spongebob.
She is quite the talented little artist. Tell her I said that she impresses me with her beautiful artwork.
Her pictures have always amazed me!!! I'm sure she will do something important with her art work.
Very impressive. I am impressed that she even picked up the detail about there only being ONE bill in his hand! She knows what is really going on! Residents really bring in the big bucks!
Post a Comment