Thursday, July 19, 2007
MY computer...
My kids have taken over my computer. Ethan finds games on this thing that I didn't know even existed, Kennedy loves to play on Disney.com, and Landon loves to steal my mouse. On our pull down menu the kids can usually find what they are looking for quite easily. Kennedy used to need my help, but she's learned enough to navigate things on her own. Today I went to my pull down menu and this huge, unrecognizable website appeared: search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/cfg_rdir2. I could type in the entire address, but you get the picture. Wanting to know what kinds of websites my children are searching for, I clicked on the link. It happened to be the ask.com website. What did I find in the search bar? play haos dsne. I was laughing out loud at Kennedy's attempt to search for her lost website on her own. How cute is that? When I looked at what the search engine found for her I noticed that it actually brought up things like "Disney" and "play Disney" and "Disney games". Whoever runs this search engine obviously has a 5 year old in their home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
8 comments:
How sweet! I can't believe how computer savy little kids are now.
That is so cute! Amazing what kids can do without us around!!
Maybe you should set Kenney up with her own blog :)
That is cute & funny! Amazing how much they can figure out!
What a smart girl! Of course I already knew that. I miss Kennedy. Has she discovered webkinz yet?
Haha! That is great. I'm shocked that Disney came up when she entered "dsne". Pretty impressive.
That same thing happens at our house! I can't wait until Brianna is old enough to navigate on her own!
My kids favorite as of late is poptarts.com They are always wanting to look up ANY website they see adverstized. This one has crazy dancing poptarts...kids are so wierd!
Post a Comment