Sunday, January 30, 2011
Culinary Kennedy....
Grandma Deb sent Kennedy an apron for Christmas. (And me too, but I'm not near as cute in mine). Ever since, Kennedy has been whipping up food like nobodies business. Donuts, waffles, spaghetti, brownies, cookies, and cupcakes to name a few. She prefers baking to cooking. (As does her mother). She's been dying to make a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Today the cake made it's debut. The boys are currently banging on the door to the room I've locked myself into to blog about this because they are dying to taste the culinary confection. Great job Kennedy! Thanks Grandma for the magic apron. Can you send one that does dishes too? 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
1 comment:
I'm impressed, that's all grown-up cooking!!
Post a Comment