Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
This blog is all about me and my little family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am.
6 comments:
Good luck with that. If she only knew how cute she looked in those glasses! I've always been curious about how they prescribe glasses for children who can't read or answer the questions about which one is more in focus...and if they can do that for babies, why do I have to go through the whole ordeal?
Danelle---they dilated her eyes and shined a flashlight into each one while holding different lenses in front of her eyes. Interesting. I'm still curious how much better she sees though. I guess I'll never know until she can say "these things make everything look weird mom".
is it bad to hope for bad eyes in children due to have stinkin cute they are in glasses? LOVEING HER! and if she needs them, evenutally she will realize how much better life is with them, but it may take until she really needs them for like reading and stuff....
How stinkin' cute is she?....... I love it!
she is a doll in her glasses. Hey just wanted you to know we have your family and brother in our prayers and thoughts. take care we love you!
She is so cute, Jayne. It was fun to read your blog and catch up on everything you've been doing. I can't believe how grown up your other kids are (and mine for that matter).
Post a Comment