The other day Jack was holding Presley on the couch. Landon walked over to them really close, put his hands on his hips and said, "You know, we got that baby from our dad's work". No wonder he doesn't like Shawn to go to work. Who knows who else he'll bring home.
One morning I had just finished feeding Presley and was burping her. Landon climbed up next to me on the chair and inquired, "Why do you always *smack* the baby after you feed her?" Poor guy thought I was so sick of feeding her that I needed to rough her up a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
4 comments:
What cute little comments. My girls are definitely not fans of "daddy's work" either.
Jayne that first comment couldn't be more true, and what funny remarks from him. They will be ones to bring up when he is a dad.
Hey, I need to see more cute pictures of her. Don't be saving them all.
I agree with the above post... you should be posting more pics!
What a funny kid! What was he thinking you hauled around in your belly?
Post a Comment