Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tomorrow....

I find myself singing:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow. You're only a day away!

At the top of my lungs and skipping through the house. Okay, not really skipping. Waddling room to room. But, I would skip if this body would allow it. I keep watching the clock and thinking "tomorrow at this time I'll be....". Let's just all hope this goes smooth and this baby makes her debut without too much turmoil.

13 comments:

Kate said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I know everything will go great... heck, you are a pro at this by now right. My "surprise" was only number 3 and I can't imagine our family without him either. Enjoy your sweet baby-girl for as long as you can. Good Luck.

rebecca said...

I was just thinking I needed to call you and let you know I've been thinking about you and am soooo excited for your "tomorrow" to come :) I know it will all go well for you. All the best to you tomorrow!!!!

Audrey said...

Tomorrow!?!?! That's so exciting!!!! I'm sure you're going ready with a name too right? I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Can't wait to read how it all went!

Always Amy said...

Good luck girl! I can't wait to get details and see pictures. I will be thinking about you all day.

Tif Sweeney said...

Good luck!!!! By now, that sweet baby has already arrived, so know that I am thinking of you!! Can't wait to hear how it all went and to see pictures of the new addition!!

Lflinders said...

jayne, good luck. Hope everything goes well. Kennedy will soon have a little sister. She'll love it

Melissa said...

Good luck! I am sure you will do great!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see her!

Jessica said...

I can't believe she will be here! Good luck and I'm praying she is smaller than Landon. Good luck! I am also praying you won't have a roommate, and if you do that she'll have better "sharing bathroom post-delivery hygeine and etiquette" than the roommate I had. love ya Jayne.

Nashelle said...

Hope all is going well for you, Jayne!!

Becca said...

I can't wait to see her! Good luck with everything, I'll be thinking of you all day!

Laurissa said...

Good luck--I hope you get your own room-4 kids at the same hospital, now that's an accomplishment!

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.