For his family birthday dinner he chose Burger King and everyone should get a happy meal. We ate inside so the kids could play in the small-but-still-considered-a-play-place. True to Jack form, part way through dinner he was not listening and being just a little too aggressive. When warned, his snide remarks led him to spend the rest of his birthday dinner in the van with Shawn while the rest of us stayed and played. Jack will always be Jack. And I love it. This morning I overheard him telling Landon that even though it wasn't his birthday anymore he's still 4. He also took the time this morning to tell me all about the body. Apparently I know nothing and he knows all there is to know. True Surgeon mentality. (No offense please) 
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Yet Another Birthday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A DAY IN THE LIFE
This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.
12 comments:
This sounds quite a bit like my post on my four year old's b-day in November. There is just no changing their minds is there? Happy B-day to your "not so little anymore" guy!
Dang that is one cute cake, Jayne! I am so impressed! Happy birthday Jack!
He's so cute--and the cake is too! Ben's in the same boat as Jack. Birthday season starts at the end of August at our house and Ben asks me at least weekly from August to January when will it be his birthday. Thankfully it's coming soon!
Happy Birthday! I love the Mickey head and the popcycles. My kids are so wishy washy I don't ask them until right before their birthdays what they want or it changes 18 times before then!
I missed another birthday!! What kind of aunt am I??? It sounds very fun and I just love this kid! He is sooo full of life!!And he is sooo Thomas! He couldn't get any better looking!
Happy Birthday Jack! Is he really 4 already? Love the cake!
I love kids with Character. They may be stinkers at times but they are so much fun. Good job on the Mickey Mouse cake.
Love the cake you made! I love being a mommy when it is birthday time.
Cute cake happy b-day Jack :)
What a cute boy! The cake looks great! Happy birthday Jack!
NO! picture me screaming this. First of all Happy day Jack. Then second, Oh Jayne. I feel like time is bounding by, and we just sat by and watched. I remember when you were pregnant with this unborn, and we were cruis'n Baltimore, and discussing the name of Jackson. Oh, and then after you had him and you became a busy newborn mom and I came over to do pilates with you and we measured our bodies for a good post pregnancy weightloss challenge just for you and I. So, this brings me around to....have you thrown the sticky note away with thaose measurements? For two reasons. I would love to know mine from 4 years back, hopeful that they have changed. And second, that is a very sticky, sticky note.
Jayne, have a piece of cake and celebrate being a mom of the birthday boy, and pop in the pilates dvd for old times laugh.
Wow - what a cute kid! What a guy! I love it!
Post a Comment