Friday, January 4, 2008

Stone Soup....

I love this comic strip. I read it everyday. It's about sisters living next door to each other in the throws of raising children, both toddlers and teenagers. I think I like it because I can often relate. Today's had me giggling so I needed to share. Comics and Editorial Cartoons: Stone Soup on Yahoo! News
(okay, I realized this is taking you to the comic of the day you read it. My original post is for friday the 4th. Find the date at the bottom of the comic to see the one I actually meant you all to read. Sorry for the confusion. I couldn't figure out how to just post the actual comic strip from that day. Computer illiterate issues. Take it up with management.)

5 comments:

Lyndsey said...

that is cute, very mom, i mean our mom, not moms in general!

jayne said...

Exactly my thinking. Only there is no jockey box....

Pattie said...

that was funny thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Cute. In sacrament today we sat behind a older man (never have seen him there before) anyway after about 5 min into the meeting he turns around and says to Tyler "Young man, children shouldn't talk during the service." Um yeah, you must be mistaken sir, you obviously have never been to a Mormon service before. I had to laugh. Tyler kept up a steady stream of quiet conversation to himslef the whole meeting and I have to agree with the comic that I am sure kids too know exactly what is going on!

rebecca said...

I'm thinking we are all reading different comic strips, cuz the one I just read had something to do with a dog?

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.