Friday, January 25, 2008

Appreciate...

I love that Jackson says "cell-o-phone" for cellphone, and "foil tin" for tinfoil with such conviction it makes you believe that is what the words are actually supposed to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that soon I start to say the words just like they do. I have to catch myself and think about what some words really are. Example: Tyler loves Thomas the Train and "Gordner". I say it that way ALL the time. It sounds so wierd when people say Gordon!

Becca said...

I'm with you. I absolutely love the way kids pronounce their words. It's what makes their personalities so distinct. My mom frequently tries to help them learn the correct pronunciation and I have to get mad at her for it because I will always prefer the barkaid to the backyard., and a frashlight to a flashlight because it's what makes my kids who they are!

Laurissa said...

I love words and the mixed-up maxims. Matthew when running across the street said, "Run for your lifesavers!"

A DAY IN THE LIFE

This is a simple little blog about me and my family. Nothing fancy, just experiences that make me who I am. Take it or leave it. I'll still be just me.